199 Trentys Lane, Doubtful Creek, NSW, 2470
Garden, Balcony, Deck, AC, Life Style, Acreage, Dishwasher, Split System AC, Shed, Fully Fenced, Floorboards, Workshop, Builtin Robes, Reverse Cycle AC
Looking for the picture-perfect rural getaway? this is the place for you. Located midway between Casino and Kyogle is this stunningly restored 3 bedroom Queenslander on 6.6 acres. Nestled amongst immaculately maintained trees, lawns and gardens and offers an idyllic, private lifestyle opportunity. Perfect for horses, ponies or sheep.
This oasis also includes a 12 x 8 studio with a fully functioning kitchen, bathroom and multiple office or rooms, separately metred from the main residence. A great opportunity to work from home. Local Primary school just down the road and bus services to both Casino and Kyogle available for the older kids.
Property Features Include
- 6.6 Park like acres, flood free, fully fenced
- Renovated 3 Bedroom Queenslander with 10ft ceilings and hardwood polished floors, wood heater plus A/C
- Wide wrap around veranda with rolling views down the valley
- Plenty of room to extend underneath with extra bedrooms and living areas
- 12m x 8m fully furbished studio/workshop with kitchen, bathroom and 5 office/rooms
- 12m x 7m machinery shed, various yards, orchard plus 100,000 litre water capacity
If you"re searching for the perfect lifestyle on acres close to Casino then you simply must inspect this pristine lifestyle property
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 5