524 Duri-Wallamore Road, Tamworth, NSW, 2340
Not many properties on small acres are available now. You have to be quick with this one!
This is an immaculate four bedroom brick and tile home approximately 14kms from Tamworth City and 5 kms from the airport. Set on 8.01 acres, surrounded by lovely low maintenance gardens, lots of established trees and plenty of space for the hobbie farmer.
The current owners have loved living here for over 40 years. It"s been the ideal home to raise a family with plenty of space for the kids to play, ride bikes and horses, or just the peace and quiet of country living.
The home is comfortable all year round with evaporative cooling throughout and reverse cycle split system air-conditioning and gas heating in the lounge room. 3 of the 4 bedrooms have built-ins and there is a huge rumpus/family room or 5th bedroom/guest room.
The property is equipped with a bore and 2 x 5,000 gallon tanks, a workshop with power, a double lock-up garage separate to the house, and a shed to store the caravan, plus a carport and a garage with access to the house.
* Brick and tile home with 4 light-filled bedrooms (3 with built-ins)
* Approx. 14kms from Tamworth City and 5kms from the airport.
* 8.01 acres. Fully fenced paddock for horses, or animals. Established trees and gardens.
* Evaporative cooling, gas points for heating & RC split system air-conditioning
* 2 x 5,000 gallon tanks, bore, workshop, DLUG separate to the house, shed for the caravan, carport and a garage with internal access to the house.
* Big sized family rumpus room. Gauzed sunroom/entertaining area at the back.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Cars: 4