277 New Winton Road, Tamworth, NSW, 2340
Outstanding opportunity for someone who wants a rural lifestyle and country feel within minutes to Tamworth city with future development potential, being zoned RU4 Primary Production Small Lots. Enjoy the country life whilst retaining land set for future capital gain.
With pristine presentation & upkeep, currently run as a cattle fattening enterprise with equine infrastructure a feature, includes; stables,round yard, day yards with shelters and 314 picturesque acres to ride and work your horses along with a profitable income from a viable cattle fattening enterprise. All improvements are near new and are of high quality. The spacious homestead is truly outstanding, consisting of four bedrooms with en-suite on the main and guest bedroom, three bathrooms, four toilets, large dining and lounge and open plan kitchen plus office. Reverse cycle heating and cooling will cater to all your creature comforts, plus an enclosed house yard for the kids to play.
- Beautiful 4 bedroom plus office homestead, built in 2008, rendered brick & iron
- Large open plan, reverse cycle heating & cooling, gas cooking, 3 bay garage
- Outstanding improvements including 4 horse stables with concrete floor
- 4 bay machinery shed, 2 bay hay shed, workshop with concrete floor
- Subdivided in 12 larger paddocks with 2 horse paddocks, steel cattle yard
- Round yard, good water via 2 equipped bores, great balance of country with good trees for shade for livestock
- Land Size 127.21 Ha / 314.3 Ac
Your inspection comes highly recommended. Call today.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Cars: 3