71 McDonalds Lane, Wantabadgery, NSW, 2650
We are excited to offer the opportunity to secure an extremely rare “Riverfront” property package in the quiet village of Wantabadgery, just 36km to Wagga Wagga.
Peacefully set on 60 acres of arable river flats and boasting a 30 meg water license for irrigation, the home itself offers:
- 4 Bedrooms, biw’s throughout, ensuite and walk in robe to master
- Separate formal lounge and dining, informal meals and family living
- Ducted evaporative cooling and s/c wood fire
- Well constructed steel hayshed & excellent garaging/storage shed
- 6 x stall stables, round yard, holding yards and numerous rainwater tanks
- Option to acquire a further 40 acres, also with Murrumbidgee river access on two separate titles, ideal for numerous agricultural enterprises! (Phone office for more details)
Approximately 25% of the property sits above flood level and presents a wonderful lifestyle for anyone looking to secure that highly sought after river frontage!! Don’t delay - Phone today.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 3