29 Moonlight Road, Kalgan, WA, 6330
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Fireplace(s),Garden,Terrace-Balcony
• Spectacular aspect spanning Oyster Harbour to Kalgan River
• Scenic, easy drive to Kalgan River, rowing club and Grammar School
• Picturesque undulating and peaceful north-west facing farmlet
• Spacious family home & guest wing linked by drive-thru carport
• Generous separate lounge and vast enclosed sunroom/living
• High span drive-thru 12mx9m GP shed with shelving
• Machinery shed, storage and sheep shearing berth
• Plenty of rainwater, scheme available & fenced paddocks
As if the easy 20-minute drive from the city to this quality farmlet was not scenic enough, wait until you see the outlook on arrival.
Marvel at the landscape and lifestyle this property affords.
Whether an early retiring farmer far from ready to live in suburbia, parents wanting your children to experience a healthy, active outdoor lifestyle, a city couple craving country living, or alternative lifestylers needing more land, this bush and pastured property is outstanding.
The views cannot be built out and fishing, crabbing, boating, swimming and walk trails are almost at your doorstep.
The property is well-established with key elements in place, so you can get right down to the fun of small scale farming, or just sit back and soak up the surrounds.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 2