110 Edwardes Street North, Roma, QLD, 4455
Air Conditioning,Built-In Wardrobes,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge,Pool
Rare opportunity to secure yourself one of the most secluded and tranquil properties in Roma.
This Western Red Cedar home has created many memories for the Sellers family but work commitments mean it is time to move on. Now is your opportunity to own this unique home. Relax on the screened in verandah, with a perfect North East aspect, or enjoy a swim in the very private in ground salt pool.
The family friendly layout provides a master suite which embodies that getaway/holiday luxury feeling with walk in robe and ensuite, separated from the main home by a screened walkway.
* Private 2.47 acres (1ha) allotment
* 5 Bedrooms all with builtin cupboards (2 with ensuites) * 1 Bathroom and the 2 ensuites * Sparkling white kitchen with dishwasher * Open plan and separate living areas * Rumpus/games room
* Formal lounge and living areas with bi-fold doors giving access to screened deck
* Split system A/C"s and evaporative
* Wood burning fire heater
* In ground salt water pool
* Solar - 5.5KVA inverter
* Room for a horse or parking of machines
* Triple lock up garage
* Town water
* Garden that is well established with trees and shrubs. Low care.
* Automatic Sprinklers on the gardens and lawns * Fenced * Only minutes to town * Bird aviary
Do check out the plan it is a great guide.
The setting is tranquil and leafy, making this a perfect escape from the busy rush of today"s lifestyle
Check out the open house times or Call Lynnell for a private viewing 0428 227 623
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Cars: 4