30 Phoenix Mine Road, Orange, NSW, 2800
Ensuite, Spa, Dishwasher, Built-in Robes, Rumpus Room, Fireplace, Broadband, Air-Conditioner, Shed, Water Taml
“Amana” is an outstanding 144 acre property located on the edge of Lucknow and an easy 10 minute drive east of Orange. The property ticks all the boxes with an architecturally designed 5 bedroom family home set in an established garden, with outstanding water supply, rich basalt soils, and everything that is expected from a property of this quality.
- The home, built in 2005, has tremendous views of the surrounding area and was designed to maximise the use of the sun in the winter months and minimise its effects in the warmer months.
- Features include a large open plan kitchen / dining area, a large sitting and dining room (with slow combustion wood heating), a rumpus room, built in robes in all bedrooms, a spacious 3 way bathroom, an office, a single car garage with internal access, and a 25,000 gallon rainwater tank.
- The kitchen / dining area has a raked ceiling and features including: a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, walk in pantry, and underfloor heating.
- The master bedroom is a retreat at one end of the house and has a spacious ensuite (with spa) and a large walk in robe.
- The surrounding property is a productive small farm with outstanding phalaris, clover, and cocksfoot based pastures ideal for livestock production.
- Water is a feature with a 10 megalitre irrigation from a large storage dam, plus a 40 megalitre irrigation bore, and a separate stock and domestic bore that waters troughs in all paddocks.
- There is an 800 tree hazelnut grove, with drip irrigation to each tree, and currently producing approx. 3.5 tonnes p.a. (Productivity should increase in future years as trees mature).
- There is also potential for further irrigated horticultural enterprises with 4” irrigation mains running the length of the property.
- Other infrastructure on the property includes: a large steel frame lock-up shed (approx. 10m x 20m) with cement floor, steel cattle yards, excellent fencing (mainly hinge-joint), and 2 x 20,000 gallon water tanks.
“Amana” is a tremendous property, set in a highly sort after location, and offers the opportunity to purchase a truly first class property only 3.5 hours from Sydney.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 4