237 Burgmanns Lane, Tamworth, NSW, 2340
Ensuite(s),Air conditioning,Ensuite,Built in wardrobes,Internal Laundry,Gas,Broadband internet access,Bath,Fireplace(s),Dishwasher,Rainwater storage tank,Greywater system,Solar hot water,Shed,Fully fenced
Situated on the southern fringe of Tamworth City, 237 Burgmanns Lane is only 8km to the CBD and 3km (by road) from the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre.
This is the ideal property if you want the benefits of being in town, including bitumen access and town water, and the seclusion and rural amenity of living out of town. The property enjoys an open rural aspect across adjoining farm land, although is only 5 minutes from all town services and amenities.
The land is level to gently sloping, with tree lined road frontage, and fenced into four main paddocks with troughs. Water supply is abundant, provided by town water, equipped electric bore supplying elevated 140,000 litre concrete tank, good sized dam and rainwater storage.
The residence is only 18 months old, being brick veneer & colorbond roof construction, providing well appointed four bedroom, two bathroom accommodation. Some of the features include:-
• Open plan living with gourmet style kitchen
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion wood fire and gas heating
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Large ensuite off main bedroom
• Separate toilet to main bathroom
• Gas boosted solar hot water system
• Wireless NBN
• Covered outdoor area
The property has two sheds, one of which has part concrete floor with adjoining stable, and power and water connected.
237 Burgmanns Lane offers an outstanding rural lifestyle holding, with ample area for further additions such as shedding, pool, or for the horse enthusiast – arena, stables and yards. It also represents a landbanking opportunity, with this precinct earmarked for future large lot residential subdivision.
Acreage of this quality on the doorstep of Tamworth is so hard to find, making 237 Burgmanns Lane a very rare opportunity. Inspections by appointment.
- Property Types: Grazing, Lifestyle, Equine
- Number of Paddocks: 4
- Enterprise Types: Pasture
- Soil Description: Red basalt loam
- Topography Description: Level to gently sloping
- Timber Description: Cleared to shade timber
- Water Supplies: Tank, Town/Reticulated, Dams, Well/Bores
- Irrigation: No
- Nearest Regional Centre: Tamworth
- Mail service: Several Weekly
- Schools: Primary School, Primary School Bus, Secondary School, Secondary School Bus
- Nearest Town Centre: Tamworth
- Type of Title: Freehold
- Possession at Sale: Vacant Possession
- Shire or Council : Tamworth Regional
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Fencing Description: Steel/plain/electric