830 Chester Pass Road, King River, WA, 6330
Air Conditioning,Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Transport,Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
- One kilometre of spectacular river frontage
- Picturesque 17.58ha (43.2ac) bush and pastured farmlet
- First time to be sold out of the family in over 100 years
- Main house and three fenced stock/horse/productive paddocks
- Scheme water, r/w/t, soaks, hay & GP sheds, stockyards, d /b garage
- Large three-living area 3x2 home with study or fourth bedroom
- Spacious formal dining and modern country-sized kitchen
- Ample storage in bedrooms, wet areas and hall
- Alfresco room & vast paved outdoor entertaining and parking area
Nestled along the banks of the beautiful upper King River, with fishing, kayaking at your doorstep, this exceptional rural property is steeped in history and offers a fulfilling and wonderful way of life.
Whether ready for a complete about face in your lifestyle, keen to try your hand at self-sufficiency or a cottage industry, keep some horses and/or stock, extend your existing farmland assets, or research potential for a rental holiday cottage, it truly represents a rare opportunity.
The property has remained in the same family since first bought by Edward Friebe in 1895, who then sold it to his grandson George Edward "Eddie" Schaffner in 1929.
Now it is owned by his three grandsons, who have many fond memories of their life on the farm.
More history can be found in the locally-produced book "Reflections of Life Over the Years at King River". This should make for fascinating reading for whoever makes a successful bid on the property.
The sprawling country home and gardens are well-fenced and include a big, completely enclosed rear courtyard providing a safe haven for the kids to play and secure parking for the caravan or boat.
The three remaining paddocks and overall property have been very well-maintained and fenced over the years and all the shed and stock facilities you could need are ready to go.
While enjoying a rural setting, the property is only approximately 12 kilometres from downtown Albany and six kilometres from the nearest major shopping precinct.
Don"t miss the on-site auction on Saturday, December 9, 2017 at noon.
For your private inspection or more information please call Neels Delport on 0450 451 401.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 2