GRAZING PROPERTY JUST 24 km TO TOWN
"Wanganoo" comprises cleared, well maintained grazing country with reliable water positioned between 2 well known creeks and a short drive to Orange.
- Country runs from small area of creek flats through to undulating to hilly.
- All cleared but for shade and shelter trees - remnant trees being mostly white & yellow box
- Soils mostly grey and brown loams & carrying predominantly native pastures plus clovers. Has been aerial seeded in the past.
- Country is most suited to grazing although could be further improved with approx half being arable.
- The property has been well maintained with minimal weeds and a regular fertiliser history - ground spread every second year.
- Fenced into 6 main paddocks with good secure boundary fencing
- Well watered - from the reliable Emu Swamp Creek plus 7 dams
- Situated at around 700m above sea level
- Existing improvements include good steel cattle yards, older sheep yards, grain silo (25 tonne approx) plus a large shelter shed
- The topography of the property offers several attractive building sites with expansive outlook
Wonganoo" offers an excellent opportunity to acquire a decent sized block close to the major regional centre of Orange. This block has been held in the same family for over 20 years and has been part of a larger, productive grazing operation. Genuine vendor is offering the property for sale due to leaving the district. It has been running a prime lamb production operation - typically running 600 first cross ewes. (approx 2.5 DSE per acre)
AREA: 242.6 hectares (600 acres). There are also 2 crown roads in the final stages of being purchased that increase the total to approx 620 acres.
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
Tom Sheehan 0414 418 232