Torbanlea-Pialba Road, Beelbi Creek, QLD, 4659
Every so often, a very special parcel of land is presented to the market, Lot 174 Torbanlea – Pialba Road is certainly in this category.
This amazing property has 1.8klm of prime highway frontage with enviable proximity to Hervey Bay, sitting on a significant footprint of almost 300 acres including
• 130 acres of cultivated, laser levelled land, complete with underground power and irrigation
• 100 acres of cleared grazing land
• 50 acres of timbered land
• 20 acres of dams with a volume of 300 mega litres service the entire property
Great thought and consideration is evident in the way this land holding has been improved. With its deep heritage as a sugar cane and cattle farm, the property is currently being utilised for turf, and other livestock. Future opportunities are limitless with the extensive underground irrigation and power system.
• 70m x 70m timber fenced yard to a height of 1.8m
• 18m x 12m shed, fed with 3 phase power.
• 30 acre centre pivot irrigator, electric irrigation pump and 3 phase power set up for a second pivot is also included.
This commanding rural parcel represents vast opportunities being serviced with electricity, gas, phone and internet. Accessibility is easy with a gravel road direct to the shed area.
The property sits within close proximity to
• Bruce Highway via Torbanlea, 10 minutes drive
• Pialba CBD, 20 minutes drive
• Hervey Bay airport, 45 minutes drive
• Brisbane, 3hr 30minutes drive
Opportunities to acquire quality improved land such as this only come around once in a lifetime. The possibilities for use of this land are only limited by your imagination.
Contact us today for more information on this outstanding offering.