Torbanlea-Pialba Road, Beelbi Creek, QLD, 4659
Every so often, a very special parcel of land is presented to the market, Lot 174 Torbanlea – Pialba Road is certainly in this category.
This amazing property has 1.8klm of prime highway frontage with enviable proximity to Hervey Bay, sitting on a significant footprint of almost 300 acres including
• 130 acres of cultivated, laser levelled land, complete with underground power and irrigation
• 100 acres of cleared grazing land
• 50 acres of timbered land
• 20 acres of dams with a volume of 300 mega litres service the entire property
Great thought and consideration is evident in the way this land holding has been improved. With its deep heritage as a sugar cane and cattle farm, the property is currently being utilised for turf, and other livestock. Future opportunities are limitless with the extensive underground irrigation and power system.
• 70m x 70m timber fenced yard to a height of 1.8m
• 18m x 12m shed, fed with 3 phase power.
• 30 acre centre pivot irrigator, electric irrigation pump and 3 phase power set up for a second pivot is also included.
This commanding rural parcel represents vast opportunities being serviced with electricity, gas, phone and internet. Accessibility is easy with a gravel road direct to the shed area.
The property sits within close proximity to
• Bruce Highway via Torbanlea, 10 minutes drive
• Pialba CBD, 20 minutes drive
• Hervey Bay airport, 45 minutes drive
• Brisbane, 3hr 30minutes drive
Opportunities to acquire quality improved land such as this only come around once in a lifetime. The possibilities for use of this land are only limited by your imagination.
Tender documents are available on request.
This is a closed tender which closes 5pm Thursday 22nd March, 2018, at which time all tenders will be opened and considered by the vendors within the following seven (7) days. The vendors reserve the right to accept or reject any tender presented.
NB. This property is being sold by tender or without a price and therefore a price guide can"t be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.