1110 Springvale Road, Harston, VIC, 3616
Air Conditioning,Garden,Entertaining area, 1 bedroom granny flat
This 202 acre property is for sale as a whole on 3 titles
• Lot 1 - 132 acres on 2 titles, Lot 2 - 70 acres adjoining on separate title. Property has 3 irrigation service points on a back bone channel, 70 acres pipes and risers the remaining land is irrigated with padmans or pipe outlets, reuse dam, quality soil types with good drainage, excellent pastures and approx. 30 acres of salt bush.
• 3 bedroom Brick veneer home with adjoining 4th bedroom complete with ensuite. The home has gas cooking, evaporated cooling, split system, wood heater and solar panels, surrounded by established, gardens entertaining area, 2 car garage and carport.
• 9 double up dairy, 3500 litre milk vat, workshop with 3 phase power, machinery sheds, 2 haysheds and 3 green houses.
• 1 bedroom self-contained granny flat.
• Central laneways, water troughs to most paddocks and excellent tree line shelter belts.
• Same family ownership for 4 generations
• Owner retiring
• This property has huge potential for dairying, beef or horses. This property is also an excellent lifestyle property on a main sealed road only 15 minutes from Tatura or 20 minute to Kyabram or Shepparton.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 2