Beaumont Road, Hanwood, NSW, 2680
Located a short distance from the Hanwood Village, 156 Beaumont Road is in full swing and awaiting a new owner to make it complete. The property is established to citrus & almonds and would be a great farm to start with.
Boasting a large updated 4 bedroom with 2 bathrooms, the property also has a second dwelling in need of repair which can even boost the income stream if leased.
• Approx 35 acres of 3 year old Almonds - (50% Non Peril, 25% Wood Coloney and 25% Montaray). Certified nursery grown trees. Owner has just harvested first crop.
• 15 acres of Valencias (Avg 14 - 17 tonne to acre)
• Dual drip line throughout
• Fully lasered dark grey self mulching soils & Tile drainage
• 18kw Electric drip station in lock up colourbond shed.
• Watering setup in 2 shifts (1x Almonds & 1x Valencias)
• 3 x Sand filters with Netafim Controller
• Mixing tank and fertigation controller
• Automatic back flush with field valves
• Iron clad & timber frame 20 x 15m shed
• 15 x 8 x 8 machinery shed
• Large 4 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 living renovated home
• Separate workers cottage
• Older 3 bedroom fibro home
• Lock up storage shed
• 125 Delivery Entitlements