1067 Upper Moore Creek Road, Tamworth, NSW, 2340
Air Conditioning,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking
Here is your chance to secure a semi rural lifestyle in the highly sought after Upper Moore Creek district. This picturesque parcel of 10.52 acres with views of the hills offers a comfortable 3 bedroom brick home with roomy older style kitchen and spacious lounge room with separate dining area. The property presents loads of potential with shedding that could easily be converted into stables as well as a hay shed and large workshop. Other improvements include several water tanks, steel cattle crash with timber cattle yards and several fenced paddocks.
- Comfortable 3 bedroom brick home with 2 bathrooms
- Spacious lounge with gas heating and dining with slow combustion fire
- Roomy older style kitchen provides options for new owner to update to suit their taste
- Undercover entertaining area at the rear of the house with lovely views into the hills
- The property is broken up into several small paddocks with steel cattle crush
- Various shedding including hay shed, workshop and other sheds that could easily be converted to stables
- Land size 10.52 Acres & Rates are $1,200 p/a approx.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 4