Lot 74 Lennard Road, Henty, WA, 6236
1190 acres Ferguson Valley Grazing with magnificent Coastal Views.
Astounding coastal views in the Ferguson Valley, Henty and Burekup regions in the Dardanup Shire. This farm property stretches from Willow Bridge Winery on the southern boundary, to Lennard Rd on the north end. Made up of 4 sperate lots available separately upon conditions.
Considered as one of the better large grazing farms in the Ferguson Region with rich loam soils, winter creeks and spring fed soaks providing water for grazing cattle. Currently Leased for pasture with 4 sperate fenced titles.
Situated in the Ferguson Valley Wine region, just off Henty Road less than 7kms by road from the thriving village of Burekup and 19 kilometers from the port town of Bunbury. A brisk 10 minutes" drive from Dardanup in the popular and progressive Dardanup Shire.
- Lot 50 Lennard Road 132ac
- Lot 74 Lennard Rd 761 Acres
- Lot 75 Lennard Rd 176 acres
- Lot 120 Lennard Rd 121 acres
- Asking price is $7000 per acre negotiable.
- Adjoins State Forest and overlook the hinterland of Paradise, Waterloo and out to the ocean.
- You can see the ships anchored off shore form the Bunbury Port.
- On a good day, you can see the whole coastline to Cape Naturalist.
- A bumpy 20 minute drive with a 4 x 4 drive vehicle directly through the Forest will lob you on Honeymoon Pool on the Collie River, and then a short drive onto the Wellington Dam.
- Southern Boundary is Willow Bridge Winery and the highly desirable region of Ferguson Valley.
- Soils are dark loam with a credible super history.
- The property is currently leased and managed to a local beef farmer.
- Pasture is well maintained with a good mix of clover and Rye Grass.
- Water is from spring fed soaks and winter river systems suitable for dams
- Steel and timber cattle yards.
Power is opposite the Lennard Road on the property next door. Telephone line is located close to the Western Boundary of lot 50 on Lennard Road.
Vegetation is mostly Jarrah and Redgum with large Peppermint trees and feature of the farm.
One walk over the property from the highest point indicates many possible home sites with fantastic views with good access power and a distinct ambience and tranquility and privacy for those wishing to escape and have the forest as your back door.
The properties are offered for sale as Offers To Purchase as separate lots or as a whole negotiable upon terms to the exclusive agent.