Lot 1 Ironmine Road, Lal Lal, VIC, 3352
Close to Schools,Close to Shops
Smith Agri International is pleased to present this exceptional rural lifestyle property located in close proximity to the Ballarat regional city center, ideally positioned between Ironmine Road and Diamonds Lane, Lal Lal, Victoria, Australia.
Located only 1.88km to the historic Lal Lal township which features 3 B&B"s, a Primary School and the iconic Lal Lal Falls Hotel and within only 20 minutes to Ballarat, this site presents the astute buyer with the perfect blank canvas from which to underpin either lifestyle, agricultural, horticultural and/or equine future use opportunities.
Upon entering the property, "handmade" wooden double gates signal a property that has been meticulously maintained and developed to accommodate high-end foreign-owned horses. The entrance is complemented by a crushed "bluestone" driveway providing all-weather access to and from the laser-leveled paddocks positioned either side of the driveway.
Dual entrances to this 100-acre property (Ironmine Road or Diamonds Lane) deliver easy access to and from the property. Holding 38 horses at present, the property provides the very best environment for healthy horses or livestock. High nutrient soils, reliable annual rainfall (500mm) and laser leveled paddocks throughout ensure adequate water transference underpinning the lush green grasses of this property. The foundations (concrete slab) have even been laid in preparation for the building of a shed with a Building Envelope in place.
Along with the right to build within the property*, this property features 18 paddocks, 14 of which are designed to keep high-value horses within an electric white-capped borderline fencing system with stud one painted posts. Three sizable dams and an installed underground gravity feed watering system delivers the perfect opportunity.
Key Features include:
- Located only 1.88km to the township of Lal Lal (bus, primary school, hotel) from Ironmine Road entrance.
- Two road frontages (Diamonds Lane & Ironmine Road).
- Close proximity to Ballarat (20-minute drive).
- Town water at Ironmine Road which can be tapped into.
- Two large dams and one additional small dam - ample water for stock.
- Four large paddocks.
- 14 individual paddocks (built to keep high-value horses with an electric fencing system, white cap borderline-fencing, and a one-
stud painted corner posts and high gal posts).
- Laser leveled paddocks at the front of property deliver excellent grass coverage and paddock feed.
- Crushed "Bluestone" driveway that is 100% weatherproof with good drainage.
- Handmade wooden front gates (exceptional entrance to this quality property).
- Black horse rail front feature fence.
- Approx 16m x 9m concrete slab for additional shedding if required.
- Gravity feed underground watering system which feeds every paddock.
- Pasture has a good history of care and super fertilization history.
- Building Envelope in place.
- Feature trees at the entrance.
- Tree planting improvements started.
- High rainfall area with high-nutrient black soil (high carrying capacity property).
- Property surrounded by smaller land parcels in keeping with the growing lifestyle market of this area.
*subject to council approval