99 Carmichael Road, Yabberup, WA, 6239
This 120 acre property situated in the heart of the Preston Valley can be your opportunity to live the lifestyle you have always yearned for and at a very realistic price. The property is suited to either cattle or sheep, so come and take advantage of a booming livestock market. The 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus study double story home sits at the summit of the lot to take advantage of the spectacular vista which surrounds it. The home needs a touch of paint, but overall it is a very comfortable and tranquil retreat.
External features of this superb buy include:
* A 16m x 10m lockable shed with concrete floor
*A storage shed adjacent to the main home
* 2 large dams, one of which is spring fed
* A pump providing water for garden irrigation and stock troughs
* A fully established orchard of some 350 macadamia trees and 300 pecan trees. Some work needs to be done to get them back into full production.
* An avenue of cork oak trees
* 70% cleared and currently used for grazing livestock
* Old cattle yards and ramp
Ring me for more details and to arrange your personal inspection.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2