565 Lake Saide Road, Youngs Siding, WA, 6330
Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Water Closets
Discover this wonderful 10.96 ha property midway between Albany and Denmark, close to some of the South Coasts most prized beaches and farmland.
Large solid brick 4 bed, 2 bath home, in an elevated position to take in views over pastured land and across to Lake Saidie.
Property comprises of:
- 7 paddocks with extra high 2.1 metre fencing
- Covered car bays, garage, large workshop
- Orchard, large vegetable growing area, chicken runs
- Numerous dams and rainwater tanks providing an abundant water supply
- Postal service and school bus service close by.
With past history of running up to 160 deer over the varied paddocks and with the house having the option of a self-contained granny flat/teenage retreat/extra accommodation under the main roof. This would use one of the bedrooms and bathrooms and have its own lounge/kitchen/own access.
The future looks bright with options galore. The property is ready for its next chapter with so much more to offer.
For a tour of the property call Lee Brampton to make your appointment on 0400 337 315.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2