114 Saunders Road, O'Connell, NSW, 2795
"Mimirosa" - Charming self-sufficient tranquility just minutes from the much sought after rural village of O"Connell and a short drive from all the conveniences of Bathurst and Oberon.
- 71* acres in the beautiful O"Connell Valley.
- Two bedroom home, both with built ins.
- The home is nestled amongst pristine native bushland.
- North facing balcony captures the winter sun and boasts views to the distant ranges.
- Features a sun room and an office, either of which could be used as a third bedroom or guest accommodation.
- Say goodbye to electricity bills forever! This property features standalone solar electricity and a solar hot water system.
- Walk through kitchen features a gas cooktop, a wood fired oven and a generous walk in pantry.
- Jarrah floors throughout.
- Cosy winter warmth provided by a wood combustion heater.
- Stay cool in the summer months under the Wisteria draped pergola which shades a courtyard out the back, the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining!
- A sundrenched studio, a potting shed, a water feature and a cellar are easily accessible from the house via the courtyard.
- Features a generous 220,000 litres plus water storage capacity plus a large dam.
- A beautiful cottage style garden adjoins the house and features a meandering path and a spot suitable for a fire pit and outdoor furniture.
- Large Colorbond shed with three bays, two roller doors and a concrete floor.
- Three cabins on the property provide the potential for extra accommodation.
- The property features an array of features that enhance the potential for self-sufficiency including a glasshouse, a stone woodshed, a shade house, a large chook shed, a table grape vineyard and several vegetable patches.
- Ideally located an easy 29*km drive from the regional centre of Bathurst and 24*km from thriving Oberon.
- Just 6*km from the charming village of O"Connell with its iconic hotel, popular café and primary school.
Mimirosa" represents a rare opportunity to secure a private, self-sufficient property in the desirable O"Connell community. This property will sell and we thoroughly recommend your inspection. We invite all inspections and offers.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Cars: 2